- DATE: 08/17/2021
- TIME: 4:00pm
Zoom link provided with registration
Explore your gender, your sexuality, and your questioning nature through art making. The facilitators will provide a safe space to express feelings about one’s identity, build self-esteem, and increase a sense of support.
Join Art Therapist Debora King, ATR-BC, LPC and LGBTQ+ Initiative Program Manager Galia Godel.
- Group is catered to youth ages 10 to 14
- Monthly drop-in group
- Explore your identity and feelings through a creative outlet
- Socialize with peers in a supportive environment
- Learn ways art can be a coping skill to deal with stress or hard feelings
- No art experience necessary
When: Every Third Tuesday of the Month, 4 – 5pm, June 15, July 20, August 17
Where: Zoom Video Call (link provided with registration)
Cost: Free (basic art materials provided upon request)
RSVP: To RSVP or for more information contact Galia at email@example.com or 267.273.6006.