JFCS values our relationships with companies and organizations across our region who make giving back and volunteering a priority. Our corporate partners get involved in our work, feel invested and connected, and build a bond between their employees who come together to volunteer.
Getting involved as a company also leads to amazing results for corporate culture:
- Employees who volunteer with their companies have higher rates of workplace satisfaction, greater productivity, and feel more loyalty to their employers.
- Corporate volunteering programs attract new talent and increase rates of employee retention.
- Corporate partnership creates recognition for your company and the opportunity to give back to the community your business serves.
JFCS works with corporate partners across the Philadelphia area to provide meaningful service opportunities to employees, both in-person and remotely. JFCS corporate partners include Philadelphia Insurance Companies, AmeriHealth Caritas, Independence Blue Cross, Comcast, Vanguard, and more.
- No-contact grocery delivery
- Clothing drives and sorting donations at the Our Closet warehouse
- Virtual volunteering sessions for staff including making cards, activity booklets, and handmade recipes
- And so many more
To tailor an experience to your company’s unique needs and learn more about the benefits of corporate volunteering, contact Sharon Schwartz, Director Community Engagement, at 267.256.2112 or email@example.com.