Services & Programs
JFCS serves and supports LGBTQ+ people of all ages and their families and friends through counseling, safe space support groups, helpful connections to inclusive resources, social events to build community, and educational programming of all kinds.
JFCS has a variety of support groups to meet the needs of the LGBTQ+ community, including:
- LGBTQ+ Adults Support Group
- LGBTQ+ Grief Support Group
- LGBTQ+ Jewish Teens Group – Tzelem
- LGBTQ+ Youth Art Group for Connection & Community
- Parents of Transgender Individuals
- Relatives of LGBTQ+ Individuals
To learn more about LGBTQ Initiative services and programs, contact Galia Godel, M.Ed. Program Manager of the LGBTQ Initiative, at 267.273.6006 or email@example.com.
In addition, anyone who comes to JFCS for any service will work with staff who thoroughly understand and support LGTBQ+ identity, needs, and best practices.