It is the long-awaited Grand Opening of the new, state-of-the-art, 18,000 sq. ft. Barbara and Harvey Brodsky Enrichment Center of Jewish Family and Children’s Service on the Main Line.
The New Center Offers Spaces for Wide Variety of Learning Opportunities:
- Teaching Kitchen – Full Kosher kitchen with teaching island and family table that will provide life skills as well as serve as a place for isolated clients to eat with others
- Children’s Den – This all-abilities area will include indoor playground, cozy corner with hanging swings, sensory toys and bookcases. It will support our foster care program, adoption program, as well as, provide a space for children to play while their parents/caregivers are seeking help from our other services
- Parent-Child Resource Room
- Art Studio – Art therapy is demonstrated to improve the quality of life for vulnerable individuals, caregivers, and families. The Studio will maximize each client’s psychological and physical health by hosting inclusive, educational programs in a custom facility designed for community engagement. Clients will benefit physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Library – Library and seating area for discussion groups to help combat isolation
- Financial Empowerment Center – Technology hub with financial counseling rooms that will help individuals to become financially stable, connecting them to entitlements and public support. We will have workshops addressing financial literacy workshops, saving for a house, newly widowers to manage their finances and more.
- Living Room Style Settings for Support Groups
- Community Space
- Rooms for Individual Counseling